An NBC piece recently spewed forth a whole slew of unfounded concerns – hypotheticals that could be said about any President in any era.
Let me point out some of the fearmongering to make us all afraid of Donald Trump –
- “Trump MIGHT give an illegal order …”
- “What a President MIGHT do …”
- “[A]n array of horrors that COULD result from …”
They even accuse Trump of intending to assassinate political rivals. Maybe we should ask Seth Rich how that works. Oh – sorry. His death was “a robbery gone bad.”
We could easily pose similar hypotheticals about Joe Biden:
- What if Biden collected millions of dollars from Chinese operatives and then made decisions as President that helped China but hurt the United States?
- What if Biden did a quid pro quo with Ukraine, withholding a billion dollars in aid until they fired the prosecutor investigating the company that employed his son?
NBC News – your ethics are missing.
© Copyright 2024 Shadowtrail Media, LLC
© Copyright 2024 Newsforia, LLC