William Federer: the Constitution, the current dilemma, & why we must keep this form of government
Historian and best-selling author William Federer will be the keynote speaker on the steps of the Idaho Capitol for Constitution Day, September 17, 2023. In anticipation of that, Federer visited with Keep the Republic host Daniel Bobinski. The interview can be viewed hereand it is also embedded below. Constitution Day is an American federal observance that recognizes the adoption of the United States Constitution. It’s observed on September 17th because that’s the day that delegates to the Constitutional Convention signed the document in Philadelphia in 1787.
Questions that Bill Federer addresses in the interview below include:
1. What inspired you to become a student of American History and the Constitution?
2. How does the Christian faith factor into how our country is supposed to operate?
3. What is happening with our Judiciary? What is happening to the separation of powers?
4. What is the significance of the Electoral College and why must we keep it?
5. What is the most important aspect of the Constitution young people should know about?
Watch the William Federer interview here:
Also view it Rumble William Federer: the Constitution, the current dilemma, & why we must keep this form of government
The views and opinions expressed by contributors to Keep the Republic and guests on the Keep the Republic interviews do not necessarily reflect those of Shadowtrail Media, LLC, its founders, or owners.